SHBBBOS008: Provide body massages
Please note: The following pre-requisite units are required to be completed before this unit:
- SHBBSSC001 Incorporate knowledge of skin structure and functions into beauty therapy
- SHBBSSC002 Incorporate knowledge of body structures and functions into beauty therapy
- SHBXCCS006 Promote healthy nutritional options in a beauty therapy context
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to expand their knowledge and services within the beauty and spa industries.
In this unit you will gain the skills and knowledge required to provide full body relaxation massages.
It requires the ability to establish priorities with clients, synthesise knowledge of anatomy and physiology and lifestyle factors to design body massage routines, and provide advice on body products and protection from environmental damage. Body massage can be a single treatment or form part of a series of treatments.
Dates: Wednesday 13th December – Tuesday 6th February 2024
Duration and Time: 14 days (Tuesday-Thursday 9:15 AM – 3:45 PM)
What is the total cost of my qualification?
Please note: As per Skills Victoria requirement, we can only quote fees up to 31/12/2023. These fees are subject to change without notice.
- All equipment and products provided by Sechi Hair Academy.
- Models will be required on allocated assessment dates
- Statement of Attainment will be provided on successful completion of units of competency
TOID 41320. All Nationally Accredited Training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding. Government Funded Training Places are available to all applicants that meet the eligibility criteria. Please consult with Sechi Hair Academy to discuss your eligibility.