SHBBBOS007 Apply cosmetic tanning products
This is ideal for anyone wanting to expand their knowledge and services with the beauty and spa industries.
In this unit you will gain the ability to consult with clients about tanning products and colour choice, select products and equipment to prepare the skin and apply tanning products using a spray tanning gun.
The application of cosmetic tanning products can be an individual service, or form part of a series of services.
Dates: Tuesday 5th December – Thursday 14th December 2023
Duration and Time: 4 days (Tuesday-Thursday 9:15 AM – 3:45 PM)
Am I eligible for a Government Funded Training Place?
Generally, you are eligible for a government-subsidised training place if you are:
- an Australian citizen,
- an Australian Permanent Resident (holder of a permanent visa),
- a New Zealand citizen;
and are any of the following:
- under 20 years of age, or
- 20 years and older and 'upskilling' by seeking to enrol in a course at a higher level than your existing qualification.
Additionally, holders of a valid Centrelink Concession Card may be eligible for further concessions.
What is the total cost of my qualification?
Please Note: As per Skills Victoria requirement, we can only quote fees up to 31/12/2022. This Course Fee Outline is subject to change without notice.
- All equipment and products provided by Sechi Hair Academy.
- An optional Spray Tanning Kit can be purchased through Sechi Hair Academy for $199.
- Models will be required on allocated assessment dates
- Statement of Attainment will be provided on successful completion of units of competency
TOID 41320. All Nationally Accredited Training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding. Government Funded Training Places are available to all applicants that meet the eligibility criteria. Please consult with Sechi Hair Academy to discuss your eligibility.