SHBHDES002 Braid hair
SHBHDES004 Create classic long hair up-styles
Add to your creative skills by learning hair-up and braiding techniques. Ideal for people entering the industry, make-up artists wanting to add to their services, apprentices and qualified hairdressers wanting to expand their skills.
These units include:
- Tools and Product Knowledge
- Different hair-up and braiding techniques:
- French and Dutch braid
- French roll
- Donut bun
- Vintage rolls
- 2x creative hair-ups with braids incorporated
Dates: Monday 27th November – Wednesday 20th December 2023
Duration and Time: 11 days (Monday-Wednesday 9:15 AM – 3:45 PM)
What is the total cost of my qualification?
- Hair dryer
- Round brushes
- Tail comb
- Sectioning clips
- Bobby pins
- Fringe pins
- Mannequin head
Tools can be purchased through Sechi Hair Academy on request.
- Models will be required on allocated assessment dates
- Statement of Attainment will be provided on successful completion of units of competency
TOID 41320. All Nationally Accredited Training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding. Government Funded Training Places are available to all applicants that meet the eligibility criteria. Please consult with Sechi Hair Academy to discuss your eligibility.